- Boeing is American. Airbus is European.
- Boeings come in the #7 series (747, 777 etc.) Airbus is #3 series (A 330, A 380 etc.)
- An Airbus has a curved, bulbous nose, while a Boeing has a more pointed nose.
- Airbus cockpit side windows run in a straight line along the bottom. The side windows of a Boeing run in a ‘V’ shape along the bottom. Also Airbus aircraft cockpit side windows look like one of their corners have been ‘cut’.
- Only A340s, A380s and B747s have four engines. All other aircraft have twin engines.
Curious to learn more about the two craft? Read up Arun Rajagopal’s superb blog. This Dubai-based social media manager says he’s ‘crazy about planes,’ and it shows! Find him on http://arunrajagopal.com/