- Skiing is not a difficult sport; however you cannot rush into it. Depending on fitness levels, training could extend up to a month.
- There would be a lot of stress on your lower body. Work on your stamina before your first skiing experience.
- There are no age limits. Temperament is what matters. Kids can get easily distracted.
- For families, Fun skiing packages are available. You can practice skiing for a whole day.
- Water proof clothing, thermals and good shoes are essential.
- Goggles should be used at all times on the slope, even when you are not skiing.
- Skiing season in India is from January to March.