Are you a dab hand with camera? Do your Facebook friends sigh with envy as you post your images? Then, here is your chance to get your photographs featured on the cover of a travel magazine.
Rules to enter the competition:
1. Like the Travel Secrets Facebook page to register yourself.
2. Compose an e-mail with subject line Travel Secrets Photo Contest. Attach 2 high resolution photographs with following specifications:
(Winter theme, 1 vertical composition, 1 horizontal; 300 dpi, size upto 5MB)
3. In the e-mail body, write a caption/backstory to go with the photographs along with your name and Facebook handle and send it across to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Our editorial team will choose the top 10 photographs from all the entries received (horizontal and vertical separate).
2. The selected photographs would be posted on our Facebook page. The photograph that gets the maximum “Likes” makes it to our the cover of our next issue.
3. Rest of the photographs would feature in the inside pages of the magazine with the photographers getting a by-line. Winners would be notified through an e-mail.
DISCLAIMER: Our editorial team reserves the right to take the final call in any case. If the photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification at any time during the Contest and selection of an alternate winner.
By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, for no additional compensation.